RSC 304 Stainless Steel Bench Pedestals
- Currently in stock but in low quantities
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel (more information on 304 grade Stainless Steel vs. 201 Grade)
- 8.25″ diameter x 11-gauge flange plates top and bottom
- Heavy Duty Steel Tube: 2″ diameter x .12″ wall (11 gauge)
- Steel Tube is welded to top and bottom plate with a full 2″ diameter weld 1/8″ fillet
- Overall Height is 16.25″ high
- Special Height Pedestals Work Great on a 4″ high curb or for lower school kids. – Limited stock available
- Universal pedestal with three holes in top/bottom plate for bench and floor mounting.
- Stainless steel hardware is provided for mounting to bench tops.
- Floor anchor bolts are not provided.
- Under normal usage, Stainless Steel products require regular cleaning. Easiest is with a soft clean rag moistened with mild detergent (not containing chlorides) followed by water-moistened clean rag and then a dry rag, much the same as stainless steel sinks, pots & pans and eating utensils. For a “new” look surfaces can be wiped with lemon oil applied by soft polishing cloth to maintain sheen. Avoid humid and chlorinated environments. Never use abrasive powders or materials on stainless steel.
- MADE IN THE USA
304 stainless steel is one of the most desired and widely used grades of stainless on the market. Durability and beauty have made this 304 the hottest grade on the market. Type 304 stainless steel is a T 300 Series Austenitic Stainless Steel. It has a minimum of 18% chromium and 8% nickel, combined with a maximum of 0.08% carbon. This alloy is extremely durable, as well as favorable for creating a beautiful finish.
Lag Screw To Mount Bench Top To Pedestal ($1.50)