Plastic Wall Mounted Bench Brackets
Often used in Skating Rinks, Natatorium, Processing Plants and other Harsh Environments
- BRACKETS ARE IN STOCK
- Bracket Colors: Black
- Top Flange is 14″ deep and back flange is 14″ tall. Flanges are 4.75″ wide.
- Flanges and Gusset are both 1.5″ thick
- For proper bracket support, Do Not Exceed 32″ Centers
- Brackets are pre-drilled for easy mounting to walls. Holes need to be field drilled where required for seat mounting
- Appropriate concrete wall anchors & washers to be supplied by contactor
- Maintenance-free: Never need paint, stain, or sealer
- Weatherproof: All seasons
- Rot-proof: Will not split, crack, or peel
- Unaffected by wood-destroying organisms, insects, or salt
- Non-toxic and Environmentally Friendly
- Other colors available upon request.
The plastic used, is High Density Polyethylene (also called number 2 plastic) and is derived from over 90% recycled post consumer bottle waste such as milk and juice containers. The material is ground into flakes then pre-washed and cleaned in a decontamination process to a high purity level. This removes contaminants such as food residue, paper, metal, adhesives and dirt. The material is then compounded into a rigid board stock material with the resulting finished product containing over 90% recycled post-consumer waste by weight.
SKU: PWMB14 Category: Pedestals / Brackets