Zephyr 6500 Professional Series Push Button Locks
6500 Professional Series
6510 / 6515
State-of-the-art security and sleek, modern aesthetics come together in our 6500 Professional Series Push Button Locks. These locks allow for secure, effective shared locker use in a variety of facilities, including gyms, fitness centers, and other spaces where multiple people will use a locker throughout the day.
Designed and engineered with the user experience in mind, the 6500 Professional Series has a unique push-button design for improved user feel. The recessed mounting allows for a clean, low-profile appearance on wood, laminate, and phenolic lockers.
The 6500 Professional Series models are available in vertical and horizontal versions to further meet your application requirements. If you are looking to upgrade down the line, the mounting cutout allows for interchangeability with our 6200 Professional Series Electronic Lock.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Shared use operation allows users to create their own code
- User code is cleared after opening, allowing locker to be used by multiple individuals throughout the day
- 10 digit key pad for a wide variety of combinations to keep items secure
- Recessed mounting for very clean low profile appearance on wood, laminate, and phenolic lockers
- Control key allows supervisors to access lockers and clear codes
- Updated push button design for improved user feel and higher level of security
- Works with both left and right hinged doors
- Available in both vertical (6510) and horizontal (6515) versions
- Mounting brackets available for use on ½” and ¾” doors
- No batteries required for a maintenance free solution
- Models available for left and right hinged doors