Zephyr 6200 Professional Series RFID & Keypad Lock
6200 Professional Series
6210 / 6215
The Zephyr 6200 Professional Series RFID & Keypad Locks are our most innovative shared-use electronic keypad locks, designed to provide the highest level of security with advanced features for employee locker rooms, recreational facilities, country clubs, and fitness centers.
Designed and engineered with the user experience in mind, the 6200 series has a unique keypad design for improved user feel. The recessed mounting allows for a clean, low-profile appearance on wood, laminate, and phenolic lockers.
This Series has a a simplified user interface with multiple access points by use of keypad, RFID card, fob, or wristband. Supervisory access is available to ensure facilities maximum control of their locker systems.
Lock Type: Electronic RFID Lock
Finish: Satin Nickel
Material: Zinc Die Cast
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Flexible programming allows both shared and permanent settings
- Designed and engineered to mount on any locker surface – wood, phenolic, plastic, and laminate
- Standard cam lever locking mechanism for enhanced security
- Various access options by use of keypad and RFID card, fob, or wristband
- Zinc die cast housing for increased security and durability in high traffic settings
- Humidity resistant making it ideal for virtually all locker environments
- Standard Mifare classic RFID technology with potential to customize to meet multiple RFID protocols
- Multi-layer encryption for high security
- Supervisory access by use of control and management cards, codes, and manual control key
- LEDs used for visual in-use indicators
- Visual and audible error indicators
- Available locker operating and management systems for self-programming
- Offers custom programming features such as time-based operations, audit trail capability, and multi-user access for higher security applications
- Models available for left and right hinged doors
- Vertical (6210) & horizontal (6215) models available
- Antimicrobial option available for added protection and safety
- Supervisory Instructions available upon request.