Hallowell Premium Lockers 2 Tier x 3 Wide
This item is not available for purchase online. Request more information using our online form, or call us at 1-800-275-6702 for pricing or other information.
- IN STOCK- 5 day shipping on Knocked Down lockers. ADD 3 days for “READY-BUILt”
- BODY CONSTRUCTION: Knock-down of fully assembled “READY-BUILT”, 24 gauge
- BODY STYLES: Double Tier
- DOOR: 16 gauge louvered for added ventilation
- HINGES: Continuous piano type
- HANDLE: Stainless steel recessed
- handle with multi-point gravity lift-type latching for a modern look and added safety. Recessed handle protects finish from being marred by padlock.
- HOOKS: One double prong ceiling hook and two single hooks per single and double tier opening. One double prong ceiling hook for triple tier.
- COAT RODS: Available for single tier at a nominal cost
- SHELVES: Hat shelf is included in single tier lockers.
- LEGS: 6″ high legs are standard. Lockers without legs are available for a nominal charge.
- APPEARANCE: Parchment, Hallowell Gray and Marine Blue lockers include matching body colors. Order Finished End Panels for exposed row ends if desired. Finished End Panels install over top of universal side panels adding strength and rigidity at exposed row ends and can be ordered to match locker door/frame color.
- Lockers can be ordered fully-assembled or knock-down for assembly at destination.
- Order 3-wide units for best value. Order 1-wide units to complete quantity needed for each continuous row.
- All items shown are available for shipment within 5 business days of receipt of order.
- Aluminum number plates (#1-up) with mounting hardware are included. Number plate face is black with silver etched numerals.
- Locks are not included.
- Lockers ship via Common carrier. It is the customer’s responsibility to off load product.
- Two year factory warranty from defects in material and workmanship.
- Returned goods – Within 30 days from date material shipped and after autthorization, a 30% restocking charge will apply for all returned knocked down lockers and 45% for assembled lockers.