ASI ADA Four Leg Fold-Up Shower Seat
- IN STOCK, order today, ships tomorrow
- Seat is 1/2″ (13mm) thick solid phenolic, with white top and bottom surfaces and black edges,
- Seat is field reversible for left or right hand.
- Rear load feet remain on floor with rear frame mounted to wall and never need adjustment after correct installation.
- Front legs fold up automatically when seat is raised. Gravity prevents seat from dropping.
- Shower seat exceed ADA Accessibility Guidelines when mounted properly.
- The unit is surface mounted.
- Installer/contractor must provide concealed anchor plate or blocking as specified in construction documents or as required by local building codes prior to wall finishing.
- Concealed mounting plates or anchors and hardware are not supplied and must be specified separately.
- Ensure that the mounting configuation complies with local building codes.